I know, I’m a little late to this whole “2016 recap” thing and apologies for my absence in the past month. I took full advantage of being truly present and enjoying every minute of my favorite season, surrounded by family and friends, with so much good wine and food and travel. 2016 really ended on a high. Below are my #bestnine posts from Instagram in 2016. I can’t wait to see what 2017 has in store!
2. One of the best dishes I had all year: bombolotti with 63 degree egg at the James Beard House
3. Finally tried the “Black Label” burger at Minetta Tavern
4. I love going to Wildair for delicious small plates and fun and interesting wines. One visit included this Melon de Bourgogne from Marc Pesnot
6. Decadent dessert and a favorite Pinot Noir from Rivers Marie
8. I consumed my fair amount of ice cream this year
9. Hosted another successful #friendsgiving; this year with a whole bird!
Cheers to a happy and healthy new year!
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)