As promised I’ve put together a bucket list for things to do this fall. I must admit I’m a bit more inspired by summer, but hopefully this will encourage exploration and new finds!
1. Find new inspiration at the Greenmarket; goodbye stone fruit and cherries, hello apples and beets!
3. Bake up some fall treats, maybe this or this, I made this last year and it was a hit so might have to repeat
4. Picnic and visit to the Storm King Art Center
5. Carve pumpkins
6. Check out a Broadway show – Perhaps a classic that I have yet to see (Jersey Boys, Mama Mia, Book of Mormon) or something new (Kinky Boots, This Is Our Youth)
7. Attempt to take a new route to work, I tend to walk the same path every day, and 5th avenue is just so much prettier than 6th ave!
8. Try new brunch spots – after being out of the city all summer long I’m excited to get back to my favorite weekend pastime, brunch! On my list: Jack’s Wife Freda, Egg Shop, Russ and Daughters
9. Explore the city by bike; including a ride up the Hudson river to admire the changing leaves
I’d love to know, what’s on your fall bucket list??
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)